Windows Vista Adobe Photoshop (and other Adobe products)

U

Unregistered

I've tried to install the Adobe Creative Suite 2 that includes Adobe Photoshop CS2.

While the installation goes well (although it refuses to install on "C:\Program Files (x86)\" for the parentheses I suppose) all the programs in the suite are unable to work properly when started due to a "missing" username, company or serial. They load and show the main window but all of them immediatly show an error message and exit themselves (Photoshop, ImageReady, Illustrator...).

The exact error message is:
Your Adobe Photoshop user name, organization or serial number is missing or invalid. The application cannot continue and must now exit.”

It's really strange because I've installed THE SAME VERSION WITH THE SAME SERIALS (registration info) in Windows XP Pro and Windows XP x64.

Even though I installed Virtual PC 2007 in Vista RC2 x64 with a WXP Pro (32-bit) guest and the suite hasn't any error: runs perfectly.

I've found a page where it explains a bit the nature of this error but I cannot associate the causes to the use os Vista. The page is HERE.

I hope you could help me since the Adobe support doesn't attend to Vista nowadays.

Thanks!

No kidding I have the same problem but adobe could give a rats ass abouth their cusomters that spend $1300 on their creative suite. I will never pay for another adobe product again. They are to readily available online I guess this is why. Their customer service and support sucks. I shouldn't have to pay for tech support to get their product working afer I paid so damn much for it to begin with.

Back