Windows 7 After switching on computer win7 x32 receive the error RPLUD is compressed. Press CTRL+ALT+DEL to re

Sandip Chanda

After switching on your computer received the error RPLUD is compressed. Press CTRL+ALT+DEL to restart on a black screen with white writing when trying to boot into Windows.

Also tried to system restore by inserting win 7 disk but its also not happening:(.

I keep getting the following from all the restore points I try.

"System Restore did not complete successfully. Your computer’s system files and settings were no changed.

Details:

System Restore failed to extract the file (C:\) from the restore point. An unspecified error occurred during System Restore. (0x8000ffff)

You can try System Restore again and choose a different restore point. If you continue to see this error, you can try an advanced recovery method. For more information, see What is Recovery?"
1 person got this answerI do too

Please help.

Have you tried booting into Safe Mode ( mine is press F8 repeatedly at the P.O.S.T screen) and running System Restore from there?

First I would suggest to do Start up repair from your disc. You may need to change BIOS settings so your CD/DVD Drive is first in the boot order.
If that doesn't work then do a Repair Install from your disc. This will repair the system but keep your personal files intact.

I've seen a lot of this lately and I think there's a very good chance you have a RootKit infection.

As soon as you can, get into Safe Mode (with Networking), download TdssKiller and run it.

Back