Windows 7 Annoying Audio Problem (Only Windows 7)

HS6019682

Annoying Audio Problem in Only Windows 7

MSI 870A-G54/Phenom II X4 955/Team Elite 2x2 GB DDR3 1333MHz/Sapphire Pure 625W/Samsung HD502HJ/Logitech G500 USB Mouse/X7 G800MU PS/2 Keyboard/Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit 6.1 7600

I wrote too long, I hope someone will read it and help me.

Ok. I've tried eveything that i could think before posting here by my bad English, so i guess some more people may have the same problem (maybe the same situation but they don't see it as a problem) and help me. I can't solve it, i mean what may the problem be?

Problem is; While i am installing a new program,game,driver vs.. during wmp or any other media player is playing music, the audio is crackling, sizzling, corrupting, crashing, stuttering, (whatever the right word is anyway) for just 1 second. After that everyting is normal and fine. Only when i install something on pc.

This is annoying because i listen to music too loudly. I want to find the reason and solve this problem.

Windows is up to date and has been scanned for potential viruses, drivers are too, tried different drivers, after even a fresh windows install, i have this problem everytime. ı added large pictures for you to get my problem easily.

Normally while i don't install anything, everything is just fine;

Link Removed due to 404 Error

But while i am installing something here is the problem and proof;

You want to try on your computer and help me about it? Here is whenever i do and get this annoying sound crash;

-Play your favourite music
-Go to 'Device Manager'
-Right click on 'PC Name' or anything else
-Click 'Scan For Hardware Changes'

When i do this every time, no exception, i get the sound crash on the playing music;

XP doesn't have the same problem, so i guess there is something wrong about win7 and my onboard audio.

My motherboard: Link Removed due to 404 Error
Local Seller that i bought Win7: Removed link

Last edited by a moderator:
Back