Annoying Malwerebytes Pop-up

Hermitkrab

Honorable Member
I'm running the free version of MBAM (was paid version trial originally) and getting a pop-up every time I start my computer trying to get me to return to the paid version. Is there any way to stop this annoying pop-up from showing up every time I start my PC? Thanks.

There was a prompt that allowed you to select to continue using the free version, but who knows maybe they turned the free version into nagware.

I think Neem's may be right. I earlier did some searching around on google (I use Malwarebytes Premium) and couldn't really find anything about turning that particular pop up off.

The one machine here had the subscription run out and the pop up asked if I wanted to continue using the free version. No pop ups since.

The one machine here had the subscription run out and the pop up asked if I wanted to continue using the free version. No pop ups since.
Hmm... Perhaps a re-install may help?

There was a prompt that allowed you to select to continue using the free version, but who knows maybe they turned the free version into nagware.
Yes, Neemo, but checking the box that said I don't need realtime protection (or something like that) didn't stop the pop-up at all. I think I've got it fixed now by disabling MBAM in 'services' and reinstalling the program. I then made changes in 'settings' and now no more pop-ups. Hope it stays that way.

Back
Top Bottom