Any way to help me convert PDF format to word(.doc) on Mac

dinar

Hi,guys.Is there any one tell me how to convert PDF to word on Mac?
I am a middle school teacher.Recently I have a download some PDF file need to transfer to word as material for my working.As I use Mac OS has been doubly difficult for me,beacuse I am not familiar with mac system.
So any idea helpfully would be appreciated.

I think that You will need an extra application like Adobe Acrobat. Converting PDF to Word is not so easy (on any OS). I tried this once on a Windows PC, but the result was so bad, that I gave up. I don't know how many documents You have and what You need them for. But sometimes it is just quicker to just copy the text from the PDF and to paste it in a word editor and to edit it there.
Also, you may try this tutorial about how to convert PDF files to Word on Mac. Once they're converted, you can open the files Microsoft Word or a compatible word processor.
Hope it can do you a favor.

Greetings

Last edited:
I think that You will need an extra application like Adobe Acrobat. Converting PDF to Word is not so easy (on any OS). I tried this once on a Windows PC, but the result was so bad, that I gave up. I don't know how many documents You have and what You need them for. But sometimes it is just quicker to just copy the text from the PDF and to paste it in a word editor and to edit it there.

Back
Top Bottom