Windows 10 Anyone heard of a new RTM date?

Saltgrass

Excellent Member
Microsoft Community Contributor
I was just wondering, since July 9th has been missed, I have heard it will be sometime around July 16th. Anyone heard anything for sure?

I still haven't deciphered the comments about releasing the final version to the Insiders on July 29th. I suppose technically, the public release has been moved back?

My understanding, although not official, is that the current releases we are seeing on the fast ring may well be RTM candidates. The Install.ESD for Build 10166 has a creation date of 7/2/2015, so what we are seeing now on the fast ring is already out of date.

I have seen most mention 10176 as a possible RTM candidate, but others are talking about 10200 or something even higher. But the date would be more important. It does appear the public release will not be on July 29th.

I lost the forum for a while this morning... 505 error... Other sites still worked.

Thanks

I have seen most mention 10176 as a possible RTM candidate, but others are talking about 10200 or something even higher. But the date would be more important. It does appear the public release will not be on July 29th.

I lost the forum for a while this morning... 505 error... Other sites still worked.

Thanks
We had an unexpected error this morning. I was woken up by @Josephur (thank you for letting me know). Essentially we ran out of space on a partition on one of the servers. Their entire marketing department has said it will be out July 29, so I would say that, no matter what, you can expect that. I think you may see RTM by next week, but this is just a guesstimate.

Their entire marketing department has said it will be out July 29, so I would say that, no matter what, you can expect that. I think you may see RTM by next week, but this is just a guesstimate.
I agree with the RTM estimate. The 29th seems to be up in the air regarding the "Public". I may be misreading but from what I have seen, the Insiders will get the release on July 29th. I don't believe they actually give a date when it will be released to the folks who have reserved a slot. Not really important, I suppose, so thanks for the responses.

Back