POLITICS Are We Ready for Aliens?

Heavy - thank you. You just collect more points from me...

I've studied the subject extensively, I read all books available in the Helsinki = Capital of Finland region libraries about UFOs and Men in Black and such. I have some of the best books ever published in my modest personal bookshelf.

I would still make the question Peter S. Ruckman makes, It may not be a question of what is above our heads, but what is under our feet.

Bermuda triangle? If I remember correctly, there are thirteen triangles divided arithmetically around the globe. And the activity is most likely happening under us, not above us.

A cheerful topic. Congratulations!

When Christopher Columbus entered the area of the Bermuda Triangle, he saw strange lights hopping up and down, and moving with amazing speed. You can read about it in his diaries. It's only a sentence or two, but quite intriguing. In the area, UFOs have been seen to come up from water and go down like rush hour traffic --- well not quite so, ok, sorry.

Roswell, http://www.angelfire.com/indie/anna_jones1/daily_record.html

I don't hide the fact that I'm a Bible Believer. I've been practically banned from some groups, because I believe in searching for the truth, not merely trusting your priest or bishop or pope or whatever. Some consider me to be a half occultist. Who cares?

To the topic I would answer, no. We would probably meet them with force. What President would ever meet them without deadly force as support? To be honest, I wouldn't! I mean, what kind of Spaceballs are coming?

If I was a typical "Christian", I wouldn't even believe in any aliens, other than them being demons... But the fact is, the Bible doesn't exclude the possibility for other Creations made by God. It's like the debate about whether Earth is flat - from the very start the Book testifies that Earth is round = a globe. So it all went astray, because they didn't know the facts.

I read an article by a leading propulsion engineer, can't remember his name, and he stated Time is an abnormality caused by gravity. Means, no mass > no time; means spirit beings have no time > means Jesus was scientifically correct when He said, God is a spirit that lives in eternity.

I've always had the opinion that Truth doesn't contradict itself. I do believe there is one absolute Truth but, sadly, from my experiences of mankind, I doubt it will find it.

Sorry 'bout my certain tendency to preach. I'm not selling anything, but an interesting rather dissident book could be Black is beautiful, by Peter S. Ruckman. It goes through the history of what we seemingly talk about. And it's not a "Hallelujah book", the man is sharp as a razor blade still, over 90 in age.

Great topic. You may whip me if you feel the need, and can prove the cause. :cool:

"You would be more likely to assemble a fully functioning and flying jumbo jet by passing a hurricane through a junk yard than you would be to assemble the DNA molecule by chance. In any kind of primeval soup in 5 or 600 million years, it’s just not possible"
- Francis Harry Compton Crick, OM, FRS was an English molecular biologist, biophysicist, and neuroscientist, most noted for being a co-discoverer of the structure of the DNA molecule in 1953 with James D. Watson.

Yes, random is very unlikely. I've defined the Big Bang as, In the beginning there was nothing, then that nothing exploded, and the whole Universe with planets and everything came to be. Suddenly, on planet Earth, a water pole was noticed, with one cell beings swimming... then they decided, it would be more fun to have two sexes, in order to reproduce... etc.

Darwin had strong doubts about his own ideas. Observing the human eye, he was quite disturbed with the concept of it having developed "randomly".

I believe there is a [supreme] intelligence that has developed it all. If it was "Gods that were astronauts", like Erich v. Däniken claims, and many others, I don't know. It's a very likely option, since building of Egyptian Pyramids would still today, with all power and engineering skill be an utmost task. The idea of Egyptians rolling huge stones on wood is quite ridiculous. Or if it was God of the Bible allowing or making things happen, I don't know. But whatever happened, I think there is a single and clear truth. Can't be otherwise, can it?

But there clearly is a line of thought and intelligence. Like a child to one of my girlfriends said, watching a TV program, If man has grown from apes, from where has bear grown? From frogs?

Who ever believes this entity of billions of light years has been brought forth by a sudden BANG?

Aliens? Yes, I believe in them (aliens = demons). I try to keep up with all of the "news" about them, because I know that they shall "arrive" soon. Ready for them? As much as I know how to be, but not in the fashion that many people are. Aliens/demons...a rose is a rose, regardless of what you call it, and their smell though not sweet, has never changed.

It could be, this "news" is a preparation. I wouldn't say if, but when something strange appears, people are ready to accept it. Be they good or bad, this information given could be seen as propaganda before invasion, a bit like the TV series V.

The thought patterns get rather interesting, don't they?

Interesting? I suppose it could be viewed that way, but I feel that minimizes the nature of what is and will be occurring. For anyone that perceives the actual state of affairs, it should be a heads-up, sort of akin to an air-raid siren.

Thinking never excludes action. Action without thinking has repeatedly proven to be hazardous, in history of mankind.

I'n not saying you say we should panic, and leave our brains out.

Panic, of course not...unless one doesn't know what is really happening, and I don't believe that you are in that category. Then again, if one doesn't know what is happening, they aren't going to panic anyway, so I guess that rules out panic.

Thinking about it only helps if one is thinking in the right direction. For those that think that aliens are coming to save the day, they are going to trip over their own thoughts.

Regardless of the paradigm that anyone views this, it is not going to be a pleasant experience. However for those that understands what shall follow, a light that will show the way along a dark trail.

Recalled and found this marvelous piece of work by Spiritual Counterfeit Project, work by people who have "seen it all and done it all", spiritually. One of their major persons witnessed, While I was attending a spiritual gathering [of New Age] we were confronted with the question Who was Christ, and it just slipped out of me, Christ was. Not a bad comment, eh?

http://www.mediafire.com/?r124r7p7y7ql08v

The more that I read your posts, the more that I come to believe that even though your and my beliefs frequently cross paths, the more I come to feel that the trails that we are traveling aren't necessarily headed for the same destination. That makes it difficult for me to either agree or disagree with what you say, because I'm not only uncertain of your destination, but also where you are coming from?

I do know that both of us have some ideas that don't completely conform to most conventional molds, but one thing that sets us apart is that I generally don't express beliefs that are not firmly in the foundation of my understanding, or solidly erected upon it. This means that while I leave room for the concepts of others that don't lock into mine, I tend to keep them at arm's length, until I determine how to regard them.

While your comment about The Lord was true...as far as it went, the group your were attending and what you didn't say, seems to make our differences more apparent. In the past, I have stated that I do not belong to any denomination of organized religion, and that includes any sects or cults, of either Christian or pagan origins.

Aliens? Yes, I believe in them (aliens = demons). I try to keep up with all of the "news" about them, because I know that they shall "arrive" soon. Ready for them? As much as I know how to be, but not in the fashion that many people are. Aliens/demons...a rose is a rose, regardless of what you call it, and their smell though not sweet, has never changed.

Oh not the aliens are demons bs. I'm very much into Ufology and really do get fed up with people linking the possibility of alien life to the supernatural. For full disclosure I'm an atheist. I don't mind anyone believing in a supreme being. That said intelligent design IMHO is complete hokum....

Sent from my EndeavorU using WindowsForum mobile app

It wasn't necessary for you to declare yourself an atheist, because you made that quite clear at several points in your post, however it was about the only thing you said that made any sense to me. I wouldn't be foolish enough to attempt to change your beliefs, because you have also made it quite clear that would be a waste of time. Still, I always find it ironic that those who support their views by espousing them as being based on objectivity and open mindedness, are the ones that are the most closed minded and subjective. They only want to hear what they want to hear, and that is only what they already believe, because if they don't believe it, it must not be true.

Last edited:
SCP = http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiritual_Counterfeits_Project
The more that I read your posts, the more that I come to believe that even though your and my beliefs frequently cross paths, the more I come to feel that the trails that we are traveling aren't necessarily headed for the same destination. That makes it difficult for me to either agree or disagree with what you say, because I'm not only uncertain of your destination, but also where you are coming from?

The issue is not to determine others. It's not your business where I come from, or where I'm heading. I was born with an occult burden = bondage, I was saved by the Word, and reading the Book was PAINFUL to start with, both mentally / spiritually and physically. But I got through it, and I'm looking forward to meet Apostles and Martin Luther and many others, in future to come.

I've never told anyone "they will burn in hell", and I strongly dislike your insinuations. Absolutely distasteful, showing a personality of one "who knows".

They only want to hear what they want to hear, and that is only what they already believe, because if they don't believe it, it must not be true.
Quite so, Achille's heel of yours. And to return to the topic... I guess the answer would be no - we don't seem to be ready for humans, do we? :noise:

Last edited:
Pauli,

You read a lot more into what I said than what I actually posted. I regret that you find it offensive, but I can't apologize for something that I didn't say. Because I said that we are on different paths, doesn't mean that I think that you are going to hell, nor was it even implied. Still, your reaction makes it clear that it wouldn't be of benefit to anyone for me to respond to your posts any further.

Last edited:
It wasn't necessary for you to declare yourself an atheist, because you made that quite clear at several points in your post, however it was about the only thing you said that made any sense to me. I wouldn't be foolish enough to attempt to change your beliefs, because you have also made it quite clear that would be a waste of time. Still, I always find it ironic that those who support their views by espousing them as being based on objectivity and open mindedness, are the ones that are the most closed minded and subjective. They only want to hear what they want to hear, and that is only what they already believe, because if they don't believe it, it must not be true.

I see your point, but me not believing is based on there not being any scientific proof of any supreme being. I could of course be wrong. My world view is simple. Be kind, do whats right and don't need a god to scare me into doing those things. I do them as they're the right things to do. I was once told by some religious type that being an Atheist makes me less moral somehow. I'd really like to understand how that works.

I see your point, but me not believing is based on there not being any scientific proof of any supreme being. I could of course be wrong. My world view is simple. Be kind, do whats right and don't need a god to scare me into doing those things. I do them as they're the right things to do. I was once told by some religious type that being an Atheist makes me less moral somehow. I'd really like to understand how that works.
While it would be possible to go further, the only thing that I shall address in your post. is the statement that there is scientific proof that God doesn't exist. That is totally false. In fact, there is scientific proof that God does exist, but being that what is "scientific" is based on the biases of those comprising the core of the scientific community, those proofs are not given validity.

EDIT: I misread your first statement, so strike my first statement also.

Last edited:
The Onus is on religion to prove it's account is factual, which it hasn't done. It all being superstitious nonsense that makes not one jot of sense. Nothing that religions mention has been peer reviewed. It's just stories passed down from one person to another. Unlike science which demands proof and the ability to be repeated under scientific and unbiased conditions

Back
Top Bottom