POLITICS Are We Ready for Aliens?

I am not gonna go further down this road. This is a half-filled-half-empty-glass argument. An endless loop.
Have a great week ahead everyone!

That's just a cop out.

Sent from my EndeavorU using WindowsForum mobile app
If you feel that is just an excuse, then perhaps you would like to provide an example of how you would "prove" your belief in UFOs? I do not mean by explaining the reasons for your belief, because I imagine that all of us already have seen enough videos or read enough articles or books on the subject, nor do I mean that you should relate any personal experience that you may have had, because that would be subjective and subject to the judgment of others as to it's credibility. Since the things that I have mentioned includes most known elements of evidence that are available, and none of these pieces of evidence either individually or collectively provide PROOF of either the existence of flying saucers, their origin or anything else that I can think of, I must think that you must have some extraordinary means of persuasion at your command. I'm sure that you won't shirk the challenge and will convert all of your readers to a paradigm matching your own.

Try a parachute.
Maybe a trampoline for the second coming :up:
Must remember this is the never ending story. No win except the old church method.. force.
I sit and throw a few crumbs and see what attacks my hook :peace:

Maybe a trampoline for the second coming :up:
Must remember this is the never ending story. No win except the old church method.. force.
I sit and throw a few crumbs and see what attacks my hook :peace:

It must be kept in mind that the "old church method" of which you speak, was not authored by God, nor did it win, if anything it lost. God has never forced anyone to believe or disbelieve anything. The crumbs that you are using or more like bits of Limburger cheese, only good for persons with a palate and olfactory system attuned to it's unique qualities...or perhaps some mice and rats.

Last edited:
It must be kept in mind that the "old church method" of which you speak, was not authored by God, nor did it win, if anything it lost. God has never forced anyone to believe or disbelieve anything. The crumbs that you are using or more like bits of Limburger cheese, only good for persons with a palate and olfactory system attuned to it's unique qualities...or perhaps some mice and rats.
Must we really sink that low ? Well course we must it is a true believer at work. Your comments are one reason I can not find anything about your beliefs faintly interesting.

Must we really sink that low ? Well course we must it is a true believer at work. Your comments are one reason I can not find anything about your beliefs faintly interesting.
Note to self : Stick to bread and you will be in good company :polite:

If you find my posts so uninteresting, then why read or reply to them? Only to ridicule them? That you disbelieve what I say is of no importance, but any comments that I have posted, that you perceive as offensive, is not nearly as offensive as the sacrilegious manner in which you frame your's. Therefore, I would suggest a truce.

If you find my posts so uninteresting, then why read or reply to them? Only to ridicule them? That you disbelieve what I say is of no importance, but any comments that I have posted, that you perceive as offensive, is not nearly as offensive as the sacrilegious manner in which you frame your's. Therefore, I would suggest a truce.
If God does exist then rigid dogma will have no place in his heart. All this is child fable land.
The sacrilegious manner of my rejoinders is your take on it.
I have been working out the depth and style of your beliefs.
It is true I have no interest in your beliefs but can understand them. God if such, is beyond all bounds and limitless.
I have no war or need for truce with you.
I was merely pointing out how the rat comment was
inappropriate.
It did fit in with yoru rigid belief system though. It is pointless to argue religion. It is a circular scene. One puts a point another a counter point.
Some centuries later still at it !
I care nothing for argueing. What I know I know and what I do not , I do not.
Seek inside you will never find it argueing outside :peace:

If God does exist then rigid dogma will have no place in his heart. All this is child fable land.
The sacrilegious manner of my rejoinders is your take on it.
I have been working out the depth and style of your beliefs.
It is true I have no interest in your beliefs but can understand them. God if such, is beyond all bounds and limitless.
I have no war or need for truce with you.
I was merely pointing out how the rat comment was
inappropriate.
It did fit in with yoru rigid belief system though. It is pointless to argue religion. It is a circular scene. One puts a point another a counter point.
Some centuries later still at it !
I care nothing for argueing. What I know I know and what I do not , I do not.
Seek inside you will never find it argueing outside :peace:

It is good that you don't care for arguing, because to do that effectively, you would have to have a far better understanding of the subject at hand than you have demonstrated up to this point. Merely making assertions is of no effect, even when used as "artfully" as you have. If you truly understood my beliefs, you wouldn't so easily scoff at them, unless your only intention was as I already mentioned, to convey ridicule. Despite your assuredness in your own stance, you don't really seem to know all that you think that you do. The only circular reasoning that I can see in these exchanges are those coming from you. If I were anywhere nearly as "rigid" as you suggest, I would not have continued to respond to your posts.

Instead of spending so much time attempting to fit me into some stereotype in your file system, I would suggest that you spend a little more time considering my comments, before recommencing your rapid fire barrages, which you blindly hope will hit some sore spot of mine.

It is good that you don't care for arguing, because to do that effectively, you would have to have a far better understanding of the subject at hand than you have demonstrated up to this point. Merely making assertions is of no effect, even when used as "artfully" as you have. If you truly understood my beliefs, you wouldn't so easily scoff at them, unless your only intention was as I already mentioned, to convey ridicule. Despite your assuredness in your own stance, you don't really seem to know all that you think that you do. The only circular reasoning that I can see in these exchanges are those coming from you. If I were anywhere nearly as "rigid" as you suggest, I would not have continued to respond to your posts.

Instead of spending so much time attempting to fit me into some stereotype in your file system, I would suggest that you spend a little more time considering my comments, before recommencing your rapid fire barrages, which you blindly hope will hit some sore spot of mine.
Well this is my stop. I must get off the bus but please enjoy your journey. :peace: :bee::02.47-tranquillity:

I was warned by my beloved wife, Kirsi, that I was going towards another Big Bang, by building up a typical stress symptom - well, would I believe or trust her... I ended in a modest one. I hope and trust all of you can believe nothing of anything I expressed

Kicking may not be better than hugging?

Last edited:
Kicking is never better than hugging. And please don't get stressed with my lack of belief. But if you have been please accept my sincere apologies.

I'm not stressed with your lack of belief - I would, first of all, need to know the belief you lack. I'd estimate, 90% of people lack belief in 90% of beliefs. Rough one, you may say, not scientific, definitely, but we're not that scientific, are we? We're still flesh and bone, and our psyche, even if it works in electric currents, isn't definitely specified. We do have this big thing called FEELINGS. It's kind of interesting, that in most Science Fiction productions human kind has finally defeated aliens by our ability to feel, to have compassion. Like in Battlestar Galactica. Or in WWI and WWII, compassion beat fanaticism.

Hefty to note, that persons underlining technicality and weapons due, in Science Fiction productions, give the victory to something as simple as love, tenderness, loyalty, "we all cherish the future of our children", like JFK put it. But perhaps that's the hardest part to conquer?

It might be the hardest part to preserve and present if we got true foreign visitors. "We are we, you are you, why not make it together?" Are we supposedly built to suppose that supposed strangers are supposedly hostile? Is a primarily quality of man, to be paranoid? Man goes to war, by presumption?

:applaud:

Last edited:
My take on religion is simple. There are many religions. Only one can be apparently right but as non of them have proof you're all wrong by default. More wars are caused by religion than any other reason. Which also leads me to think religion and believing in fantastical idea's is also bad.

If someone speaks to god they're classed as devout, instead of being mentally ill and deluded. So I'm going to upset many a person and point out, religion is a disease and should be treated as such.

Back
Top Bottom