Windows 7 AUDIGY SOUND CARD DRIVERS, solves crackling sound problem.

MajorDan

Hi All,

Own an older creative sound blaster card? ie. Audigy, Audigy Gamer, Audigy 2 ZS, Audigy 4? Having problems with crackling sound that comes and goes when playing music on Vista or W7? Here is a link to a 3rd party driver that provides FULL FUNCTIONALITY SUPPORT for these older sound cards in both Windows Vista and W7. This driver will take nearly 15 minutes to completly install because it supports every function advertised for the Audigy card. Please be patient and press continue as each process of the driver installs.

Creative Audigy Series Vista 32bit (x86) and Vista 64bit (X64) Drivers By Daniel_k - Digiex

Please take the time to thank Daniel K for providing these drivers free of charge. Who is Daniel K?

Link Removed - Invalid URL

WEB ADMIN, Could you please make this post a sticky. Perhaps this would help the many thousands upon thousands of Audigy sound card owners who are suffering with creative products on a newer o/s. Thank you.

Last edited:
Another solution

i spent like 3 weeks looking for a solution almost everyday.. one other thing to try is to update ur bios drivers.. i tried download most drivers online. some did not work, others were older than the version installed by W7. i downloaded the BIOS drivers for the motherboard, and voila, problem solved.. ;) :D

Back