Windows 10 Back in my old drive

NettleWarbler

Honorable Member
I.m back in my old drive where i was getting the message undoing changes made to your computer . What do i do to fix the problem . Uninstall updates what ?. I don't know how i got here . I downloaded disk genius v5 , i put it in the cd drive . And thought i'd give it a go , first try i got undoing changes made to your computer. Second time i got online . It was'nt because of disk genius v5 , when i come to try to get on next time it will probly be undoing changes made to your computer .

Tried to update failed again .

Attachments

• failed.PNG
    failed.PNG
    75.5 KB · Views: 136
Bochane , I think you're right about the drive , the first test smart it passed 100%. The next one short it also showed 100% , then i got a BSOD and the computer restarted . I tested it again and got another BSOD , the price of some drives you should get a lifetime guarantee .

That windows update installed alright , pity the hard drive is up the swanee . It takes a long time for this drive to load .

Attachments

• Udate worked.PNG
    Udate worked.PNG
    14.1 KB · Views: 130
That windows update installed alright , pity the hard drive is up the swanee . It takes a long time for this drive to load .

Everytime the computer starts it ends up on this dodgy drive ,I thought when windows was starting correctly . I would be able to transfer files and folders onto my new drive . Before i used to get the message undoing changes to your computer . That don't happen now , but i am still snookered . The boot settings stay the same , but i still end up on this drive .

Back