Windows 7 Battlefield 2142 lag

JRCapple

I've upgrade windows vista to 7, and now my battlefield 2142 game has sometimes lag and sometimes not. Mayby this is caused by microsoft security essenttials, that would be strange but the reason that I think that is because I used norman before. But I don't no mutch about computers so....... Mayby someone could help?

(sorry if my english isn't correct, I'm dutch) Thank youfor your help,

JRCapple

I've solved the problem already by myself, I don't know how to delete this threat but if someone would do that for me, that would be fine, thank you. If anyone have a problem like I had, I run my game in the compatibiliteit modus(this is the word in dutch I don't know what it is in english) windows vista, and than the game hadn't any lag.

(sorry if my english isn't correct I'm dutch) greetings,

JRCapple

I did that. I've run my game in the compatibiliteits modus, windows vista sevice pack 2. unfortunatly it didn't work after all. I've got the same problem as before but now the lag begins after 15min play. So if someone know somethink to fix this, I would like to hear.

JRCapple

Thanks for you reply (again),

No. But I don't think it's the game. firts I thought it was, but now I know that it's with al the games. So I think it is something with winows 7.

JRCapple

I would at least check the game forum.. I'll give an example. I was gifted Fallout 3 for xmas and when I tried to run the game I had terrible micro stuttering. Nothing I did seemed to make difference so I tried the online forum and bingo! I found a solution and it's now running fantastic... Perhaps you might find same?

Thanks for you reply again,

sounds good, but where do I find such a forum for battlefield 2142? (I know that it sound stupid)

JRCapple

Thanks for you reply,

I will try it at the battefield 2142 forum, thanks a lot. I wil search for an answer on the battlefield 2142 forum.

Thanks again,

JRCapple

Back