Windows 7 Battlefield 3 BSOD

PrideSoFla

Hello,
First I need to apologize for not being a techie. I am the person who just wants to put a disk in and play by war game. Unfortunately, after about 5 minutes I get the BSOD while playing Battlefield 3. I've tried to follow the instructions for zipping some of the minidump file in the hopes someone can help me fix this. Any help is GREATLY appreciated -- that and your patience! Thanks.

View attachment BF minidump Files.zip

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Just looked at you dmp files and you getting a stop 0x116 cause by your video driver. Is there any chance you could try a different set of drivers.

NmsUK

Thanks for replying. I installed a new video card when I got the game and have since updated the drivers for it (GEForce GTX 560Ti). I went to the link you supplied and it is addressing the old video cards that have since been replaced. Is that causing the problem, maybe? How to I remove the references to the old cards, if that's what is possibly causing this?

To remove all traces of any old drivers\cards, uninstall you current drivers, reboot into safe mode and run drivercleaner, reboot back into windows and install the latest for your card.

Back
Top Bottom