Windows 7 Belkin N router not compatible with Windows 7.

Rhianna

I have just bought a new pc with Windows 7. And I have a Belkin F6D4630 N wireless router. When I install the disc it says there are drivers missing or something along them lines. How do I solve this? And please may you give me links to the drivers if possible. As I have tried to find them and failed.

Please help as I am now left internet-less.

Okay. I'm not a computer expert. I took a few goes to find the correct one. But it said that I already had that firmware version. So I don't see why it doesn't work.

And should I be downloading this on my new pc with Windows 7? Because I can't as I do not have internet on it.

Also as i upload the new firmware it keeps saying I need to log in. Even though I just logged in. It continuously signs me out.

Last edited:
Ok I did a little more searching and the best I've found is this website here: Link Removed - Invalid URL

I did a little search and it seems to know your router so it may be of some use? See screenshot.

Thanks.

Sorry to bother again. But is there a driver for F6D4050 usb adaptor compatible with Windows 7?

Back
Top Bottom