Windows 10 Blinking white screen, increasing day by day

Istiak

After I activate my Windows, A tiny line appeared on the left side of the screen. I didn't care a lot about that. But it was increasing every day a little. but now it turned in to a huge line with 100% opacity. and now another line which is blinking appeared from the left side to center of the screen.

Uninstall an incompatible app
There are three apps that are known to cause screen flickering in Windows 10: Norton AV, iCloud, and IDT Audio. In most cases, uninstalling these apps will fix the problem. If you have any of these apps installed, use one of these methods to uninstall them.

Or Update your display driver

Let us know the status.

After I activate my Windows, A tiny line appeared on the left side of the screen. I didn't care a lot about that. But it was increasing every day a little. but now it turned in to a huge line with 100% opacity. and now another line which is blinking appeared from the left side to center of the screen.

Make a screen shot of your screen.
If you see it on the screen shot changes are that your GPU is defective and your screen is undamaged
If you don't see it on the screen shot your screen is damaged

Sounds like a damaged screen or gpu. Activation can't have done that.
You are right...I took my laptop to a professional and he changed the display..Now it is working as good as it was ago

Back
Top Bottom