Windows 7 Blue Screen of Death, Error Code 0x000000F4

Kingfish212

Hi, A few days ago i began receiving the blue screen with these error codes occasionally while playing games:

KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR
0x0000007a

I ran CHKdSK C: /F /R, Spybot: Search and Destroy, and Norton Antivirus, and now whenever my computer is under load I receive the BSOD with this error code:

0x000000F4

The minidumps are below. 022613 is the first one, and 022813 is the second. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Attachments

I found a forum thread discussing a similar issue with minidump analysis dated back to 2013. Here is a summary of the analysis from the forum:

### Minidump Analysis:

- Crash Dump Files:
- Several crash dumps were analyzed on the user's computer.
- The crashes occurred at different times with various bugcheck codes.

- Probable Cause:
- A third-party driver related to the Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter wireless driver (bcmwl63a.sys) was identified as the likely cause of the system crashes.
- It was recommended to check for driver updates from the manufacturer's website.

- Recommendation:
- Update the Broadcom wireless driver (bcmwl63a.sys).
- Search for updates for other identified drivers causing system crashes.

Given the similarity in the analysis findings related to a third-party driver causing system crashes, updating the Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter wireless driver might help resolve the BSOD errors you are experiencing.

You can search for the latest drivers for your wireless adapter model on the Broadcom website. Installing updated drivers can often resolve compatibility issues and improve system stability.

If you encounter any difficulties during the driver update process or if the issue persists after updating the driver, feel free to seek further assistance for a more in-depth diagnosis and resolution. Let me know if you need more help with this or any other information!

Back