Windows 7 Bluetooth Headset and Tv Tuner problem

ramace

Hi,

I recently bought a bluetooth headset. I connect it to my Desktop through bluetooth-dongle. Everything (music/movies, game sounds, system sounds etc.) works fine.

The problem is the audio from my Tv Tuner output is not audible on the bluetooth headset. I am using SuperTV for viewing TV on my Desktop. The settings in SuperTV shows Bluetooth Headset as one of the options for Audio Output, even after selecting that nothing is audible on the bluetooth headset :frown:

Any leads on troubleshooting / fixing the problem would be great.

Thanks in advance..

I am using SuperTV for viewing TV on my Desktop. The settings in SuperTV shows Bluetooth Headset as one of the options for Audio Output, even after selecting that nothing is audible on the bluetooth headset
Try to set the Bluetooth Headset the default system audio output, system icon tray -> mixer (or control panel-> sound ) -> click on 'device' and select your headset device :
. ADD.JPG

If you still can't hear the tv audio output, then most likely the tuner's audio is connected directly to your speakers - that's why you don't receive tv sound in your bluetooth headset. You may need to connect your tv tuner audio output directly to the headset.

Please let us know if Cybercore's advice works. Because most audio features work through the headset, I'm going to guess the last part of Cybercore's post will probably be the best solution.

Thanks for the reply cybercore and JessicaD. I will try the solution and keep you posted whether that worked or not ..

Thanks once again.

Hi,

I tried the solution provided by cybercore, still no luck.

Adding few more details, should have done earlier :frown:

I have connected the TV Tuner "audio out" to my motherboard's "audio in".

Attached are the sreen-shots of the settings which I tried.
I am using Realtek HD as my audio drivers, that doesn't show any settings for bluetooth audio. Could that be the problem, if so then any help related to that ?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• S2.png
    S2.png
    67.9 KB · Views: 773
  • S1.png
    S1.png
    79.4 KB · Views: 644
Hi cybercore,

There is no 'speakers bluetooth' or any other bluetooth related option in 'volume control source'

Back