Windows 10 Boot up black screen on Windows ten

Lucas Armand

Help me! I've just installed windows ten on my gaming computer and I've booted it up correctly two times. I tried to fix the screen resolution, both times since it was started in a smaller resolution and now I'm stuck outside of windows ten. Whenever I attempt to load windows ten, I starts with my motherboard screen saying push delete for bios and f11 for boot menu, and when I let it go into part where it usually boots up windows and I enter my password, I get stuck in a black screen with no sound and the mouse can move. The cursor has the loading symbol flickering between the circle next to the cursor and the entire cursor being the circle. Please help me I really want to be able to access my computer. I'm upgrading from windows 7

How long are you waiting for the Desktop? Is the hard drive running during that time?

How long are you waiting for the Desktop? Is the hard drive running during that time?
I've left it on the screen where the mouse flickers for over an hour and no luck. I cannot hear the hard drive making any sounds... I have gotten a windows error, but the options for the error didn't work, and it eventually just restarted my computer

Here are some pictures

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 410
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 412
Have you tried installing a gpu driver? It sounds like your original has become corrupted.

Ah i thought you had some access to the desktop apologies.. I guess if you could download the windows 10 iso burn it to disk (I assume your using a different pc?) you could then boot from it and run a repair
Windows 10

I am creating a media for windows 10 from a different computer. Would that work. I have heard that nVidia multimoniter setups have been not working.

Hey, I tried running the repair option on the Boot with DVD ISP option. but it says it is unable to repair. I don't know what else to do.

Back