Windows 7 Bootmgr when trying to install

Neewt

Hi, I'm trying to install Windows 7 on my 2# HDD, it's a clean install and I had a cd which I burned with imgburn, problem is that I burned too fast so it said "Missing files or corrupt", then I switched harddrive and re-burned on another dvd at x4 speed.

When I switched back to the HDD I was gonna install it on it says "Bootmgr is missing" when I'm starting the computer.

Does anyone have any solutions to this? I really want to have Windows 7 and would appreciate help.

Hi, I'm trying to install Windows 7 on my 2# HDD, it's a clean install and I had a cd which I burned with imgburn, problem is that I burned too fast so it said "Missing files or corrupt", then I switched harddrive and re-burned on another dvd at x4 speed.

When I switched back to the HDD I was gonna install it on it says "Bootmgr is missing" when I'm starting the computer.

Does anyone have any solutions to this? I really want to have Windows 7 and would appreciate help.

If this is in relation to your other post, then you already have been given the answer about using pirate software.

Back