Windows 7 BSOD 1033 error

Hi, I'm getting these a lot recently. BSOD 1033 error.
blue screen.jpg

I guess the 1033 local ID is telling me that I'm having a graphics card issue, this seems odd because I just had this thing replaced like a year ago after having similar problems. I also got new drivers for it just the other day but it seems to be crashing all the same, at random. Sometimes it goes for days without blue screening and other days it'll crash 10 times in a row.

I have recent event logs as well in a rar. Can someone help me?

Attachments

• W7F_02-05-2017.rar
    1.2 MB · Views: 308
Last edited:
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck F4, {3, fffffa8008f668f0, fffffa8008f66bd0, fffff800035dee40}

ETW minidump data unavailable
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!PspCatchCriticalBreak+92 )

Followup:     MachineOwner
Hi,
this bugcheck appeared far more than anything else and basically means that for whatever reason a process or thread, vital for system operation has been terminated. The process which was terminated was wininit.exe although the dump files don't say what caused it.

File scans
Look in the all apps section of your start menu for command prompt, right click on it and run as 'admin command prompt'. Type:
sfc /scannow
press enter and await results

Drivers
athrx.sys Sat Oct 24 02:49:44 2009: Atheros network adapter driver. did you install this driver as I cannot find an update on your support page?

e22w7x64.sys Wed Mar 26 15:59:01 2014. This belongs to the Killer network driver and you can find an update on your motherboard support site:
Support For B85-G43 GAMING | Motherboard - The world leader in motherboard design | MSI Global

NTIOLib_X64.sys Thu Oct 25 11:27:58 2012: MSI Afterburner driver (known BSOD issues with Windows) Also found to be a part of MSI Live Update 5, MSI Super Charger & MSI Smart Utilities. If you have any of these installed then please remove.

Your support site has updates pending for drivers. Please go through them as much as you can:
Support For B85-G43 GAMING | Motherboard - The world leader in motherboard design | MSI Global

If the bsod continues please post the new dumps and we'll try running the driver verifier.

This is what I've found so far. I guess my shit's fucked. Thanks for the help by the way, you're doing a thankless job. I'd normally expect to have to pay for help like this.
error_report.jpg

I've tried to do a windows system repair before when these blue screens happen but when I get into the repair prompt my mouse and keyboard get disconnected so I can never really fix anything.

The guy I took my PC to a while back really messed things up, it freezes randomly, has blue screen issues and my computer is put together like he just threw everything in a box and let it roll down a hill.

It looks worse than it actually is and some of your system files are corrupted. Now sometimes if you run the system scan a few times it will eventually clear the corruption.

Do try the driver updates i mentioned and hopefully we can get your system back to square one.

So it seems like the scannow was all I needed to do to stop the blue screens, but it says that there are some files in the windows directory that can't be replaced for whatever reason. It gives me a log listing the ones that can't be replaced, but I can't access it, it just opens up as a blank file every time I try. Is there some kind of program that would bypass this and fix the rest of the windows files that are corrupted or perhaps if I used a windows install disc could I fix them that way?

So it seems like the scannow was all I needed to do to stop the blue screens, but it says that there are some files in the windows directory that can't be replaced for whatever reason. It gives me a log listing the ones that can't be replaced, but I can't access it, it just opens up as a blank file every time I try. Is there some kind of program that would bypass this and fix the rest of the windows files that are corrupted or perhaps if I used a windows install disc could I fix them that way?
Hi,
I presume your trying to view the logs found here C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log?

Try using the notebook app or txt editor but make sure you right click and 'run as admin'. This should allow the logs to open up.. To be honest though if the issue has basically been sorted out it might be worth waiting until you next perform a clean install regarding the other corrupt files.

Glad to hear your bsod free though.. :)

Back