Windows 7 BSoD after exiting Thief. Memory Management Error

Thank you. Can you check if you have this update installed: KB3022345 If so remove it and see if things improve.

Uninstalled the update and it doesn't find any errors now. Now my question is, how do you find this stuff? Just years of experience?

Just a hunch plus that update has been causing issues for a few users. Let's just say it was a lucky guess aided with a bit of experience.. :) Anyway I'm glad to hear your error free now and apparently Microsoft have re-released that update so now it doesn't bork users machines. If you see it being installed again just be careful and keep your eye on it. At least you know now what the issue might be.

Fk. Bluescreened again. Don't have rivatuner on but this time I unplugged in my headset and plugged it into a different usb slot. Here's the dump

Attachments

• 052415-10686-01.zip
    20.9 KB · Views: 194
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffffc0000005, 0, fffff8800335b5c8, fffff8800335ae20}

Probably caused by : CMUACWO.sys ( CMUACWO+4f224 )

Followup: MachineOwner
Hey,
it looks like CMUACWO.sys was the cause of the bsod and this relates to a C-Media USB audio device driver. The one your carrying is dated 2013 and a little googling found this 2014 version although I'm not 100% sure it's compatible:
http://drivers.softpedia.com/get/SO...io-DAC-Device-Driver-7013-for-Windows-7.shtml

Any problems installed the driver then post back with the make and model of the headset involved please.

I'm using a modi/Bali DAC/Amp combo. schiit the company has to make their own drivers for their audio products. I have it plugged in with the usb. I can use the optical cables wekk so I don't have to usb

Ok sounds good.. At least you have an idea where the problem may lay. Hope the build goes well and of course post back regarding your own system if need be.

Are those drivers I posted above any good? Maybe worth a try if they are a later version but perhaps only if the bsod returns? It's up to you...

My friend had a bluescreen. I was deciding on helping him out. He says it doesn't happen a lot but I told him I'll try to get a word for him. Here's his files.

Attachments

• New folder (3).zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 289
Back