Windows 7 BSOD every day 20150303

Padocha

Hello everyone
First time using Forums here.
I have had the bsod occur every day for the last three days and again three weeks earlier.

What is happening when rebooting is my Trend Micro is turning itself on and off constantly since these events

Have attempted to fix through Windows Hotfix for 3B (says not required for my system)
Have done a ckdsk /r
I do daily AV scans, and daily defrags

Can someone please help me with this fix?

I have done everything asked of Captain Jack's 'How to ask for help with a BSOD problem' in the attached file

Thanks

Attachments

• W7F_03-03-2015.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 524
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 7F, {8, 80050031, 406f8, fffff800076e1e5f}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiDoubleFaultAbort+b2 )

Followup: MachineOwner
Hi,
you have several different Bugchecks ranging from Bugcheck 3B to the above. The bugcheck 3B dump files were basically blaming the network whereas the above can mean either a hardware failure or a kernel stack overflow (the Bugcheck 3B dumps also showed that they were caused by not being able to read data held in the RAM because either the RAM or the data was corrupt).
I wonder if there is a connection between the network dumps and Trend Micro constantly turning on and off. Have you tried re-installing Trend Micro in case it's become corrupted somehow?
Can you post a little more detail on when the bsod occurs, is it random or when your doing something specific?
Driver wise your limited by the support supplied by the manufacturer and checking it seems no updates are available apart from a Bios update relating to Windows 8:
http://www.asus.com/uk/Notebooks_Ultrabooks/K53E/HelpDesk_Download/

Windows does have it's own memory testing app but it can often miss errors and the best app for the job is Memtest86. The latest version of which can be found here:
http://www.memtest.org/

To run Memtest86 you need to either burn a copy of it to disk or use a USB stick. If you look down the page you'll eventually find the latest version and it's associated downloads. If your burning to disk choose the pre-compiled iso zip. If your using a USB method then the corresponding download is the auto installer for a USB stick.
Once you have Memtest86 on the media you selected you'll then need to enter your bios and change the boot order so that the machine will boot from either the disk or stick you have Memtest86 on.
Run the test for at least 12hrs if possible unless it becomes clear that there is a issue. If there is a problem with the RAM you'll see the errors pop up in red so you can't miss them.

Oh and daily defragging isn't really needed. Try once a week or once a month as too much can be just as bad as not at all.

Back
Top Bottom