Windows 10 BSOD of many kinds the past few months

DreaNor

I have been receiving BSOD's with many different bug strings as seen below

10-04-2017 16-45-00.png

Most of these different errors correspond with a ntoskrnl.exe crash.

Some of these then lead to the computer restarting many times and at times beeping and making the sound that corresponds to a high CPU temperature from my understanding.

Other times it does not reach POST at all.

I was wondering if my attached files give an indication of the likely culprit or culprits.

I believe possible candidates are:
- Ineffective CPU cooler
- (Aforementioned potentially having caused) CPU damage
- RAM
- Drivers (As my errors intensified when I moved from win 7 across to 10 and as I continued getting windows updates).
- (Less likely but possible) Motherboard

I want to make sure I don't go down the wrong avenue and end up buying parts that are unnecessary when the bigger problem remains.

Any input will help.

Regards

DreaNor

Attachments

• W7F_10-04-2017.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 306
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck D1, {1002f6, 2, 0, fffff80a980a67ef}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for athwnx.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for athwnx.sys
Probably caused by : [COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)][SIZE=13px][FONT=Open Sans][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(201, 201, 201)][SIZE=13px][FONT=Open Sans][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][FONT=arial][/FONT] [COLOR=rgb(201, 201, 201)][SIZE=13px][FONT=Open Sans][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
 athwnx.sys ( athwnx+291351 )

Followup:     MachineOwner
Hi,
as you know you have a number of different dump files which although different mention the above driver as being the culprit:

athwnx.sys Tue Mar 1 08:39:03 2016: Driver for Qualcomm Atheros Extensible Wireless LAN (CB42/CB43/MB42/MB43) Network Adapter device driver

You may have trouble finding a Windows 10 driver as your motherboard driver support stopped at Windows 7. Also after checking your motherboard website i can find no drivers. Is this something you've added because normally the drivers would be by Realtek:
GA-EP45-UD3R (rev. 1.0) | Motherboard | GIGABYTE

When you upgraded to Windows 10 did you actually check your motherboard was/is compatible?

Thank you so much. Really appreciate your help. Busy working on it and think this will definitely sort things.

Your very welcome and if you need further help with anything please just ask.. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom