Windows 7 Bsod only if playing a game

If you look in the event log around the time of the crash it might be logged as to what the shutdown issue was.

If you look in the event log around the time of the crash it might be logged as to what the shutdown issue was.

I don't know if you meant that. if not, can you explain which file you mean.

that's the latest blue screen error i got, when it happened the pc restarted by itself, i had to do nothing.

Event[33047]:
Log Name: Application
source: Windows Error Reporting
Date: 2015-10-10T14:23:44.000
Event ID: 1001
Task: N/A
Level: Information
Opcode: information
Keyword: classic
User: N/A
User Name: N/A
Computer: pc-PC
Description:
Bucket errato , type 0
event name: BlueScreen
answer: not avaiable
ID CAB: 0

Ok I'm with it now... I actually missed you posting the dump file in the previous threads... Doh! Debugging now..

In future if you get a new bsod post it in a new post as it's easier to find.. :)

Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 116, {fffffa80069d9010, fffff8800611bbb4, ffffffffc000009a, 4}

Unable to load image nvlddmkm.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys
Probably caused by : nvlddmkm.sys ( nvlddmkm+83dbb4 )

Followup: MachineOwner
Hi,
Bugcheck 116 is the TDR crash I mentioned in a previous post. There can be many reasons why a TDR is occurring and the first thing to try is update the gpu driver. Nvidia recently released a new driver so try that. Make sure though that you remove the original with the DDU:
Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) V15.5.1.0 Released. - Wagnardmobile Forum
Nvidia (new driver version 358.50)
Drivers - Download NVIDIA Drivers

Please test the gpu Vram by running this app:
HOME PAGE OF MISHA CHERKES

BaseBoardManufacturer = ASRock
BaseBoardProduct = H87 Pro4
BiosVersion = P1.90
BiosReleaseDate = 12/06/2013

Your Bios is old. There has been several updates some of which improve stability and functionality please update:
ASRock > H87 Pro4

AsrAppCharger.sys Tue May 10 09:28:46 2011: ASRock App Charger can be a BSOD cause.

dtlitescsibus.sys Mon Dec 08 10:13:10 2014: DAEMON Tools Virtual SCSI Bus Driver can be a BSOD cause in Windows systems. If the bsod continues consider removing.

Please run the Intel driver update utility
Intel® Driver Update Utility

Post any new dump files (in a new post)

For test the gpu Vram, which test i have to run?
I did the things with DDU, and installed the newest nvidia driver.
and, updating the bios is safe?

New Dump file in the attachments
i was turning off the pc, and before, bsod came out.
for now i will just post the dump file, later i will add the other files if needed

Attachments

• 101015-17737-01.dmp
    345 KB · Views: 223
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 50, {fffff8a00495a3e0, 0, fffff880055593e3, 0}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for avgntflt.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for avgntflt.sys

Could not read faulting driver name
Probably caused by : avgntflt.sys ( avgntflt+a3e3 )

Followup: MachineOwner
Hi,
Bugcheck 50 can be caused by a number of things ranging from hardware (usually RAM), faulty drivers and Anti virus application issues.
avgntflt.sys is Avira Anti virus so please remove and use MSE for now (we prefer you to use MSE as it's very stable)
Microsoft Security Essentials - Microsoft Windows

Post any new dump files.

Just press start at the bottom.
i did the test, and 0 errors occurred.
in this post i uploaded the vmt file, i had to zip the file.

dtlitescsibus.sys Mon Dec 08 10:13:10 2014: DAEMON Tools Virtual SCSI Bus Driver can be a BSOD cause in Windows systems. If the bsod continues consider removing.

i don't have anymore Daemon tools, unistalled alot of time ago.

AsrAppCharger.sys Tue May 10 09:28:46 2011: ASRock App Charger can be a BSOD cause.

i unistalled that, after searching on internet what it was, i realized that i never used that thing.

thank you!

Attachments

• vmt.zip
    395 bytes · Views: 192
Sounds good.. Let us know how you get on.. :)

Post any new dump files

so, i was playing a game, after a bit the pc freeze and then blocked, i had to force shutdown it,
after i turned it on, everthing was freezing, again it got blocked, and even if the pc was on, the screen won't connect with the computer.
after that, nothing happened.

(it was not a bluescreen, just asking if there is a way to know what's the problem, that happened alot lately with the blue screen problem, i don't think it's a overheat, it happen casually)

Last edited:
It could be one of many things and I guess only testing will find the culprit. Try checking your temps on the motherboard, cpu and gpu. Make sure there isn't any dust build up.
Find out which drivers you need and update to the latest versions.

The temps are fine, (checking with hwmonitor) the drivers are all updated, and there is no dust,
and another thing happened, this time the pc stopped work, and the screen turned off and " hdmi cable not connected" ( or something like this) popped up.
even if the computer was still working. ( fan and lights were still working )
The cable was connected, that's the problem

ok well we need to find out if the psu is up to the job. If a psu isn't providing enough power for the gpu used then one of the usual symptoms is bsod when gaming.
If you can unscrew the PSU for a moment to look on the other side you'll see or should see printed information relating what wattage and ampage the PSU runs at. We need to know what that figure is compared to the gpu used.

ok well we need to find out if the psu is up to the job. If a psu isn't providing enough power for the gpu used then one of the usual symptoms is bsod when gaming.
If you can unscrew the PSU for a moment to look on the other side you'll see or should see printed information relating what wattage and ampage the PSU runs at. We need to know what that figure is compared to the gpu used.

I noticed that, if i install a game, (even if they are small games) it will always crash/freeze, even if my pc can handle it,
games that i installed alot of time ago, works perfectly.
the stats (wattage and ampage) are in a blind spot, the only way to know that is opening the case?
(but this time was not Bsod, just a strange crash)

Last edited:
Back