Windows 10 BSOD SPECIAL_POOL_DETECTED_MEMORY_CORRUPTION and more

Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 1A, {41792, fffff6bffe21cb20, 10000000000000, 0}

Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( ONE_BIT )

Followup: MachineOwner
Hi,
this can mean, as i'm sure your aware, that RAM could be faulty although software can also cause it. The program running at the time was basically Office 2013 or at least a part of it.

I went through your drivers again and you need to install the drivers from your support site.
rt640x64.sys Thu Jan 07 07:48:31 2016: I'm not sure where this driver came from. If win 10 installed it via WU then it might be ok otherwise i'd install the version found on your support page. Look under Lan for the realtek driver:
ROG G551JW - Support

I hope all is going well with the recovery disk/USB?

If you have a Windows 10 install disk then you can use that instead of a recovery disk/USB. You just boot from the install disk to get access to the recovery section.

I forget to tell that I did a driver verifier before and I forgot when I did that until I saw this "
After you’re done using Driver Verifier, you’re going to want to disable it, as it’s quite a burden on your PC while it’s running.

In all versions of Windows:

1. Re-run Driver Verifier using the steps above.
  2. Select Delete Existing Settings.
  3. Click Finish.
  4. Reboot your PC again."
Actually this is the reason why I keep seeing BSOD more frequently than before. after I get rid of it no BSOD related to SPECIAL POOL DETECTED MEMORY CORRUPTION or BAD POOL MEMORY. Until that last dump come it and the new thing happen.

I wanted you to run the driver verifier but it looks like it might be running?
Er..... I did ask in post #9 if the verifier was running.

So when exactly did you turn the verifier off please?

Did you install the chipset 'inf'? If not please do so.

Let's run a couple of scans just to check that hardware isn't a factor.
Please run a chkdsk
The How-To Geek Guide to Using Check Disk in Windows 7, 8, or 10

Memory
Windows does have a memory testing app but it can miss errors and the best app for the job is Memtest86.
If you open the link below you'll see you can run Memtest86 in two ways. You can either burn it to disk or install it onto a USB drive it's entirely up to you. You'll then need to enter the bios to change the boot order so you can boot from either the Disk or USB stick you have Memtest86 on.
You must test for at least 12 hours unless it becomes obvious there is a problem straight away.
Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

How long does memtest take to complete?
It's not like a scan of sorts where there's a start and a finish. It runs for as long as you let it run and really the longer the better. If you can leave it going overnight or as near to 12hrs as you can then this is better unless of course errors pop up straight away in which case you can stop.

Ok Sorakmony, good luck with the memtest86 scan and we'll await your next update.

Memtest86 tests your memory outside of Windows so your files are kept well away from any harm.

How do i choose the setting for memtest?

If you open the link below you'll see you can run Memtest86 in two ways.

You can either burn it to disk or install it onto a USB drive it's entirely up to you.

You'll then need to enter the bios to change the boot order so you can boot from either the Disk or USB stick you have Memtest86 on.
How to Boot Your Computer From a Disc or USB Drive

You must test for at least 12 hours unless it becomes obvious there is a problem straight away.
Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

Back