Windows 10 BSOD SPECIAL_POOL_DETECTED_MEMORY_CORRUPTION and more

there are 4 error found while scanning.
If you have found errors whilst running memtest86 then it's usually a good sign that the RAM has a fault. You will need to replace the RAM as soon as you can..

tell me if this not the right file.
Yes that's the correct report summary:
mem1.JPG

mem2.JPG

If you look at the above result you can see that your memory failed in at least 4 tests.

Time for some new RAM I'm afraid.

Hope all goes well with the new RAM.

Last edited:
What kind of RAM should I get can u give some advice?

Sure.. :)

At the moment your currently running one stick of this RAM: Apacer DDR3L SODIMM PC12800-8GB Memory. You do of course need 2 x 8GB sticks:
Apacer DDR3L SODIMM PC12800-8GB Memory for QNAP TVS-xx3-xG Pro Upgrade (requires matching pair for $184 - MyShopping.com.au
(It's the bright green one at the top.)

You could simply replace like for like and buy Apacer again or go for a different brand:
G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB 204-Pin DDR3 SO-DIMM DDR3L 1600 (PC3L 12800) Laptop Memory Model F3-1600C9S-8GRSL - Newegg.com

I've been trying to find a compatible memory list as there is sometimes one published. Nothing turned up as of yet but I'll keep looking.
I guess it's probably simpler if you buy like for like but I don't mind looking for you if you'd like to change to a different brand...

ok this the last the dump (which mostly the same anyway if another happen) which happen when using big app like AutoCAD or Playing big games like Total War. Is this cause by RAM problem? cause i notice when i plug my charger those app hardly make BSOD anyway.

Attachments

• W7F_14-06-2016.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 292
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 9F, {3, ffffe0007f5cf060, ffffd0019f4bd990, ffffe0008551a3e0}

Probably caused by : pci.sys

Followup: MachineOwner
This bug check has a value of 0x0000009F. This indicates that the driver is in an inconsistent or invalid power state.
Is this cause by RAM problem?
I cannot say for certain but what i can tell you for certain is that you have some faulty RAM.

Let's deal with the RAM issue first and then move on to your other issues, if any.

Look like the root problem come from nvidia driver after all. Anyway I forgot to reply here about the result though even I replace the ram and still blue screen when using 3D app and I have to reinstall nvidia a couple time to make it work.

Sent from my iPhone using Windows Forums mobile app

Back