Windows 7 Bsod unexpected store exception

Aarondigs

I will randomly get the bsod and my computer restarts. I tried to run the rammon program but i got a error message. If there is anything else you need, please let me know. This is my first post, so go easy on me. Thank you for your help.

Attachments

• W7F_17-09-2016.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 451
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 154, {ffffe000c5881000, ffffd00060c7b690, 0, 0}

Probably caused by : hardware_disk

Followup:     MachineOwner
Hi,
you have a couple of different dump files, Bugcheck 74 relates to issues with the registry whilst Bugcheck 154 means a exception wasn't handled in the Store properly.
Now before we start updating the system I notice you have AVG AV Suite installed as well as McAfee AV too. There is a possibility that these are conflicting and causing the issues.
Please remove both AV suites and install MSE as this ultra stable. (you can always install the app you want after the testing has finished.)
Download Microsoft Security Essentials from Official Microsoft Download Center

File scans
Right click on the Start menu icon and from the revealed list choose 'admin command prompt'. Type:
sfc /scannow
press enter and await results

In the same command prompt and after the above scan has finished type:
dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
Press enter and await results (longer this time).

If the first scan found files it could not repair but the second scan is successful, run the first scan again using the same command prompt box and this time it should repair the files found.

See how you go after making those changes. Post any new dump files

I uninstalled those two programs. I went to install Mse. But it told me I didn't need to use it because my computer is running a version of Windows defender that is better than Mse.

I ran sfc/scannow and it did not find any integrity violations

When I went to run the next one, it gave me error 87. The online/cleanup-image/restorehealth is unknown.

Code:

Hi,
you have a couple of different dump files, Bugcheck 74 relates to issues with the registry whilst Bugcheck 154 means a exception wasn't handled in the Store properly.
Now before we start updating the system I notice you have AVG AV Suite installed as well as McAfee AV too. There is a possibility that these are conflicting and causing the issues.
Please remove both AV suites and install MSE as this ultra stable. (you can always install the app you want after the testing has finished.)

File scans
Right click on the Start menu icon and from the revealed list choose 'admin command prompt'. Type:
sfc /scannow

If the first scan found files it could not repair but the second scan is successful, run the first scan again using the same command prompt box and this time it should repair the files found.

I uninstalled those two programs. I went to install Mse. But it told me I didn't need to use it because my computer is running a version of Windows defender that is better than Mse.

I ran sfc/scannow and it did not find any integrity violations

When I went to run the next one, it gave me error 87. The online/cleanup-image/restorehealth is unknown.

Im sorry I didn't put spaces in restore health.
I've got that running now. I'll post any new dump files once I finish. Thank you and forgive my ignorance

Code:

Hi,

File scans
sfc /scannow

Attachments

• W7F_17-09-2016.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 323
I went to install Mse. But it told me I didn't need to use it because my computer is running a version of Windows defender that is better than Mse.
Lol, sorry bout that. I think the os I was debugging before you was Windows 7 hence my absent minded mistake.

How is the machine running? I see you re-posted your original zip file but it contains nothing new, was there something you meant to include?

Lol, sorry bout that. I think the os I was debugging before you was Windows 7 hence my absent minded mistake.

How is the machine running? I see you re-posted your original zip file but it contains nothing new, was there something you meant to include?

Yea I'm sorry I just realized I had posted this In the Windows 7 forum. The machine seems to be running fine. Thank you for all your help. I guess there want any new files to post. Well thanks
Again for you help

Back