Windows 7 BSOD When watching videos or playing games

clootie

I've downloaded RegCure and Driver Detective to make sure everything was alright but it still crashes all the time while watching videos or playing games. I've attached the last 2 minidump files. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.
View attachment Minidump.zip

Amd phenom II X4 925 Processor 2.8 GHz
4GB Ram
Windows 7 64bit
ATI Radeon 5700
Webroot Antivirus

If you need anymore information let me know please and thank you.

Last edited:
Hello...

Please do not use Driver Detective or anything similar as they can easily mess up the system very badly where it is next to impossible to repair.

Uninstall WebRoot in safe mode then in normal mode, install MSE to replace it.

-------------

Update Logitech drivers for all your gear that you have from them:

LMouFilt LMouFilt.Sys Wed Jun 17 12:49:43 2009
LHidFilt LHidFilt.Sys Wed Jun 17 12:49:39 2009
LGBusEnum LGBusEnum.sys Mon Nov 23 20:36:48 2009

Support + Downloads

Alright I did what you said. I went and downloaded the Logitech addon to detect what I had and updated the items. I uninstalled WebRoot and installed MSE. Thanks for you help, I'll keep you updated on how it goes from here.

Yep, you're welcome. Should be well...yes...please keep us updated in any case. Good luck with it.

Alright so I shut down my computer last night after I replied. I start it up this afternoon and get a BSOD before windows even loads up, twice. I used the startup repair after the second time then everything is working now. There are no new mini dump files either.

Been a few days now and no more BSOD, where as before it was 4 or more a day. Problem seems to be solved. Thank you alot for your help TorrentG.

Back
Top Bottom