Windows 7 BSODs while doing random stuffs... Full report included

tokaireco

Hi i just bought a laptop and i keep getting BSOD while doing random stuffs like surfing the net and streaming movies.. Here are some specs and the ZIP report...

Asus N53SV i5
Windows 7 Professional 64bits ENGLISH
OEM version (i reformatted 3 times using Windows 7 Home premium, Windows 7 Pro Retail but still get same random BSODs)
3 months old.
Just reinstalled with Windows 7 Pro OEM and some very basic drivers(Intel Graphics, Adobe, Reaktek Ethernet, and kaspersky)

I also included 2 automatic Windows message after the BSOD.

Thanks!
cry.gif

Attachments

• MEMORY CPU-Z.PNG
    MEMORY CPU-Z.PNG
    30 KB · Views: 343
  • Seven Forums.zip
    464 KB · Views: 259
  • SPD CPU-Z.PNG
    SPD CPU-Z.PNG
    31.8 KB · Views: 367
  • BSOD 2.txt
    717 bytes · Views: 405
  • BSOD.txt
    715 bytes · Views: 379
Hi i just bought a laptop and i keep getting BSOD while doing random stuffs like surfing the net and streaming movies.. Here are some specs and the ZIP report...

Asus N53SV i5
Windows 7 Professional 64bits ENGLISH
OEM version (i reformatted 3 times using Windows 7 Home premium, Windows 7 Pro Retail but still get same random BSODs)
3 months old.
Just reinstalled with Windows 7 Pro OEM and some very basic drivers(Intel Graphics, Adobe, Reaktek Ethernet, and kaspersky)

I also included 2 automatic Windows message after the BSOD.

Thanks!
cry.gif

We need the actual DMP files. Please upload.

To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.

The procedure:

* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
*If the files are too large please upload them to a file sharing service like "Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.

To ensure minidumps are enabled:

Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
OK your way out.
Reboot if changes have been made.

Back
Top Bottom