Windows 10 By downloading Windows 10 you are allowing Microsoft to spy on you

Ralph you don't possibly own a sandwich board saying 'the end is nigh' do you?

The-Game-5b.png

Well it is a popular topic on other computer/tech message boards I go to (and not just linux ones), it seems a nice elephant in the room topic.
I am on win 10 right now actually trying to mythbust this, but want to see the windows users POV

I know Ralph and your a good sport but seriously, as you say some have raised concerns about the level of snooping that Microsoft say is needed. Personally I think the point is moot. If you own a computer (any computer thats connected to the internet that is), have a bank account, a telelphone and use credit cards then simply trying to hide from one source say like an operating system just seems a little like closing the gates after the horse has bolted.

I know Ralph and your a good sport but seriously, as you say some have raised concerns about the level of snooping that Microsoft say is needed. Personally I think the point is moot. If you own a computer (any computer thats connected to the internet that is), have a bank account, a telelphone and use credit cards then simply trying to hide from one source say like an operating system just seems a little like closing the gates after the horse has bolted.
So sad but true.....
Yet, we can keep trying. Sometimes feels like Don Quixote.

It wouldn't surprise me if many of those moaning about the invasion of privacy also have Facebook accounts too.. :victorious:

Back