Windows 7 can not print from explorer 9

scandiskwindows

hello everyone.

i have tried to print from ms windows explorer 9 and get an error or scripting line 2107- res://ieframe.dll/preview.js- invalid argumennt and can not print any page, in other browsers can print a website but in IE9 not, i have tried many guides on the net regsitereing regsvr procedures-printer drivers and nothing worked for me.

best regards
Francisco

hello everyone.

i have tried to print from ms windows explorer 9 and get an error or scripting line 2107- res://ieframe.dll/preview.js- invalid argumennt and can not print any page, in other browsers can print a website but in IE9 not, i have tried many guides on the net regsitereing regsvr procedures-printer drivers and nothing worked for me.

best regards
Francisco
I guess you mean Windows Internet Explorer 9 . Did you try CTL+P. And if that still does not print on your printer, select the Microsoft XPS Document Writer in your print control window and print to that. Then print the XPS document.

A .dll error can be very often fixed by running sfc /scannow in an elevated command prompt. But this .dll may have come with the printer driver which would not be in the mirror and cannot be fixed by the system file checker, But try it anyhow, you never know.

I guess you mean Windows Internet Explorer 9 . Did you try CTL+P. And if that still does not print on your printer, select the Microsoft XPS Document Writer in your print control window and print to that. Then print the XPS document.

A .dll error can be very often fixed by running sfc /scannow in an elevated command prompt. But this .dll may have come with the printer driver which would not be in the mirror and cannot be fixed by the system file checker, But try it anyhow, you never know.

i did and not results , my printer is a Samsung laser ML1660 and tried everything and still getting the problem oddly when i uninstall windows Internet explorer 9 and i stay in the 8 the problm do not happen, my question is how can fix the problem in IE9

Bit weird, what you describe but, try this. Completely delete/uninstall said printer then re-install. If Win7 doesn't seem to figure it all out by itself, take a look here, Link Removed - Invalid URL

Really, should be fine w/ 9 just as much as IE8.

Drew

solved i did the steps but not worked so i installed also a universal print driver from the samsung website and setup the printer and worked the printer in windows Internet explorer 9.

thanks you

Francisco

ok is fine, just the thing that refused to install was all the trouble, just amazing, thanks Drew by the way where you learnt spanish?

Quando yo viva en Tucson, Az, quando yo tienes 10 anos. Yo vivo en tucson para dos or tres anos. Pero toca Espanol a la finale de escuela secondario antes de Tuscon. Me espanol no esta muy beuno, ahora porque no teines muchas opportunites para usar.

Pretty good Drew. Even I can understand that and I never learned Spanish. But French is my second mother language and I know some Italien and had 7 years of Latin.

Merci. Je parle Francais, aussi, mais, pas de Italien o Latin. C-est tres bien pour toi! Je pense-que je n'pas ecrite tres bien, excusez, svp.

Tu fais bien. Tres peu de fautes. Moi je viens de l'Europe et la il est indispensable qu'on parle plusieurs langues pour pouvoir jacter (parler) avec les gens dans les autres pays.

Esta la verdad! Qui, je pense la meme chose. Si, yo creo que el mismo, tambien. Je trovez la meme quand je fais mes voyages en Europe et Mexico. Tambien esta une surprise bien quando tu habla con una tourista en tu nacion.

That's a nice mix, but easy to understand. In Paris, where I lived for 8 years, I once met someone from Spain in the subway (Metro). He talked to me in Spanish and I answered in French - and we had a big conversation without any trouble.

That's a great story!! I was just being a bit silly w/ the 'mix' but, I glad it caused you to tell that cool story about the time on the Metro. It's, also, called the Metro in Montreal. The tube in London. Nah, English is not a confusing language, @ all, lol

Back
Top Bottom