Windows Vista Cannot Install Hp psc 1300 series Adminstrator Rights Problems.

U

Unregistered

I tried so many methods of installing The Hp psc 1300 series and it won't work. I am currently running Vista Home Basic. When I go to install the drivers I get an error saying "Cannot Install" Reason was "Adminstrator Rights" I am the owner and I tried to install from my account. I also created an account for my husband, as a standard user. It still comes up with the same problem.. Any sugguestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in Advance!

High,have the same problem woth "administrator",don´t see a solution. Did u manage meantime ?Friedrich

you have to down load a driver for vist go to google, having same problem

Hi
To help, we need to know the product model number of the printer. For instance there are at least 12 different models in this series. It should be something like HP PSC 1317. After that is established, you should visit the HP site, enter the model number in the search and then look for drivers under HP technical support. Select your OS and then download & install the driver.

polly pride pet detective

this game is not working like its post to can you fix it plese.

Re: polly pride pet detective

this game is not working like its post to can you fix it plese.
i love downloding games and i rily want to play this one i downloded this game the other day all the other games are working exsept this one.

i like playing games on my computer alot.
i all most play computer games all the time.
i am only 8 years old.
thankyou for tring to help me.
i go to church and i just got baptisd if you dont no wat i am talking about i
it is ok.
i live in a house.
i am vary happy hear.
it is beter hear then living in the apartments.
oh i want to ask you what is your name.

no need to install any psc driver because it comes with vista.
I still cannot make the scan work however...

Back
Top Bottom