Cannot Print from the Edge browser

me johnson

Extraordinary Member
I have Windows 10 Pro installed on my work desktop computer. I can print from every app but Edge. I want to use Edge but the printing problem forces me to use Chrome.

Neemobeer

Windows Forum Team
Staff member
You're going to need to provide more details. Is there an error when you try and print? Is the printer not detected? Is "Print: grayed out?

me johnson

Extraordinary Member
No errors. All other apps print fine. It is just Edge that will not allow me to print.

Print is greyed out in Edge

Neemobeer

Windows Forum Team
Staff member
Well as you said it's a work computer, there may be GPO settings preventing printing, or you can try and reset Edge. Resetting Edge isn't really easy.
  • Delete this folder to clear Edge data at C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe
  • Press WinKey type powershell and right-click powershell and run it as administrator
  • Type the following command Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers -Name Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge | ForEacg {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppxManifest.xml" -Verbose)

me johnson

Extraordinary Member
Thanks. I will try that on Monday

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.