Windows 7 Can't boot past Windows logo

I am not sure what your problem is, but really, There are about two options at this point.
1) taking your comp to a store like best buy, and seeing if they can do something about it
2) doing a clean install from the win 7 install disk. If you got the computer pre-loaded, the first option is most likeley better, as best buy can use one of their corporation install disks to re-load win 7 onto your comp

hope this isnt TOO depressing...

Did you do this with your 7 install dvd in the drive? Otherwise it won't fix errors without the disk.
Yeah, I did.

I am not sure what your problem is, but really, There are about two options at this point.
1) taking your comp to a store like best buy, and seeing if they can do something about it
2) doing a clean install from the win 7 install disk. If you got the computer pre-loaded, the first option is most likeley better, as best buy can use one of their corporation install disks to re-load win 7 onto your comp

hope this isnt TOO depressing...

When I get fed up of not having updates I'll do a clean install. For the time being, it works more or less, so whatever.

Back