Windows 7 cant find files

Beatkeeper

Hi there, i have just downloaded some files, but cant seem to find them anywhere, looked in all the usual places but not seeing them, is there a way i can search my entire cdrive for them as it's driving me nuts!!

Thanks

Hi there, i have just downloaded some files, but cant seem to find them anywhere, looked in all the usual places but not seeing them, is there a way i can search my entire cdrive for them as it's driving me nuts!!

Thanks

Have you tried the button just to the right of Internet explorer on the task bar Look in the upper left corner for downloads . Hope that helped :)

Can't find downloaded files?

Click Start and enter file to search for.

To avoid this here is a tip--Set up new folder on C: and call it "TEMP" without quotes. Then set your browsers to download everything to that folder. You'll never lose your files again!
I also have a file on the C: drive called UnZipped and I never lose my unzipped files. :razz:

Click Start and enter file to search for.

To avoid this here is a tip--Set up new folder on C: and call it "TEMP" without quotes. Then set your browsers to download everything to that folder. You'll never lose your files again!
I also have a file on the C: drive called UnZipped and I never lose my unzipped files. :razz:

Good stuff :) Also you can at the download prompt decide where to download files too .

Back