Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Windows 10 Cant see device manager in gpedit.msc

Auzm

I got a brand new keyboard and decided to disable the keyboard on my laptop. I saw a tutorial telling me to go to gpedit.msc then go to administrative templates-->system-->device manger and disable smth from there then go to the actual decvice manager and uninstall standard ps2 keyboard. It worked at first then after, i shut down my pc to sleep. When i woke up i turned my pc and my keyboard wasnt working, i used on-screen keyboard to navigate back to gpedit and several files were missing including device manager. Please help me fix this and btw i checked on the actual device manager and couldnt find the keyboard section

I got a brand new keyboard and decided to disable the keyboard on my laptop. I saw a tutorial telling me to go to gpedit.msc then go to administrative templates-->system-->device manger and disable smth from there then go to the actual de.cvice manager and uninstall standard ps2 keyboard. It worked at first then after, i shut down my pc to sleep. When i woke up i turned my pc and my keyboard wasnt working, i used on-screen keyboard to navigate back to gpedit and several files were missing including device manager. Please help me fix this and btw i checked on the actual device manager and couldnt find the keyboard section
Someone please
What tutorial did you follow?
How to conpletely disable a laptops keyboard by WePc

Back