Windows 10 Change account details

kenrh

Hi all. Although I am a long time Windows user my knowledge is more on applications than Windows itself. Hence I have a question that while might well be simple if someone can help I would be very appreciative.

My grandson (12) was recently given an HP all-in-one system that is at most a few years old. It is loaded with Windows 10. He wants to load iTunes but has a problem. He has downloaded iTunes from the Microsoft store but when he goes to install it he is asked for a password which is associated with a gmail address which is an account used by the previous owner and which I cannot for obvious reason get hold of. I am not sure what account is being referred to nor do I know what the process is to reset things like account details.

Hope someone can clear this up for me as his father seems to be to busy to assist.

Thanks
Kenrh

Download iTunes directly from Apple. You should also be able to wipe out account cached in the store.

He is automatically diverted to Microsoft store. Apple apparently does not want to know about iTunes for Windows anymore.

Back
Top Bottom