Windows 7 Change Font Color

Hwy101

Okay - Windows 7 - Home Premium - I have (with Help of Posts Here) got my desktop a Color (solid) that I like - Menus and Windows are starting to Fall inline (lol); but, I have one 'Gotcha' (isn't there always).

I would like to Change the Font Color (White) in the Taskbar (particularly the Clock, to BLACK!

Can Not find How to do that Anywhere ... Anybody? Thanks for the Time Everyone -

This is most likely an unsatisfactory answer, but it depends on the background and theme. By default, the text must always, of course, be the most visible. If you select a light background, the text will turn to black.
Try this as proof. Right click a desktop icon and drag it over the lighest part of the desktop - this site, for example. The text will become black.
There may be some third part apps or desktop backgrounds that can do it for you, but I know of one.

Last edited:

Yes, that covers the 'Theme' But, I am after the Font Color of the Clock, which is in the Taskbar... And, is not effected by the position -btw, I have choosen a Classic Theme -Desktop is all one color -no light or dark areas, so all type is Black.

But, I need to get the Font of the Menu Clock to be Black. Anybody have any contact at/with Microsoft?