Windows 7 Computer shuts off

Ok so, yesterday I was playing some steam games. I just started up my computer. And when I joined a game the computer would shut off. It wouldn't even be a normal shutdown. It would just cut power, lights out...
So I just said I don't have time for this and go to my baseball game...
When I get back I leave it on the desktop background two hours.... Nothing happens in that two hours. So I decide to play some minecraft... And within 5 minutes it shuts off again. :( It has the problem whenever I use CPU I guess??? I can't think of anything eles to do but wipe it :( plz help

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Hi,
you might be suffering from over heating have you checked your temps when the machine is at stress? This app will help you to keep check:
http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor.html
If you do have high temps you might be suffering from a dusty pc. Clean out any dust from the heatsinks and surrounding areas.

It might be other things but without further investigation it's hard to say. Can you post what make and model the machine is as well as it's age.

(I also moved your thread to the correct section)

Hi,
you might be suffering from over heating have you checked your temps when the machine is at stress? This app will help you to keep check:
http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor.html
If you do have high temps you might be suffering from a dusty pc. Clean out any dust from the heatsinks and surrounding areas.

It might be other things but without further investigation it's hard to say. Can you post what make and model the machine is as well as it's age.

(I also moved your thread to the correct section)
Ok thanks I don't use this app a lot I'll get the model and it's age (2009 I think) but thank u a lot

Thanks for recommending that shit website... Now I have male ware on my computer and I need to wipe it
Funny, I personally have used that particular product from that particular website on numerous occasions and have never received anything that even looks like malware. As a matter of fact I just installed it onto my desktop, just to double check and I can tell you that it was clean and without any issues, in fact it didn't even contain any bloatware, which now-a-days is surprising.

Funny, I personally have used that particular product from that particular website on numerous occasions and have never received anything that even looks like malware. As a matter of fact I just installed it onto my desktop, just to double check and I can tell you that it was clean and without any issues, in fact it didn't even contain any bloatware, which now-a-days is surprising.
I'm screwing with the system restore and getting

Getting no luck

Thanks for recommending that shit website... Now I have male ware on my computer and I need to wipe it

I only used that particular website the other day to download the new version of CPU-Z, like Randy (Trouble) I didn't then nor have I ever before gotten malware and if I thought there was even a remote chance of the page being dangerous then of course I wouldn't post the link. Beside's the version of Malwarebytes Pro I have running would have been screaming at me....
I can only think that you've been extremely unlucky somewhere else but in any case try running this app to remove the malware:
https://www.malwarebytes.org/

It may well be worth contacting the owners of that particular web page as I'm sure they'd be extremely interested in hearing about what you've picked up. Failing that post the name of the malware and I'll contact them.

I only used that particular website the other day to download the new version of CPU-Z, like Randy (Trouble) I didn't then nor have I ever before gotten malware and if I thought there was even a remote chance of the page being dangerous then of course I wouldn't post the link. Beside's the version of Malwarebytes Pro I have running would have been screaming at me....
I can only think that you've been extremely unlucky somewhere else but in any case try running this app to remove the malware:
https://www.malwarebytes.org/

It may well be worth contacting the owners of that particular web page as I'm sure they'd be extremely interested in hearing about what you've picked up. Failing that post the name of the malware and I'll contact them.
Ok I'm getting a new computer soon anyways. I'm just really pist cause I had just reformatted it. I did a full scan with Kaspersky and nothing showed as a problem. I still get adware tho. It's weird I get adware only on the site when I open chrome and nowhere else. I just set the site back to google and went to see if there were any add ons. Not my first time dealing with male ware. :/

Back