Windows 7 Couple of BSODS - Alot of info attached.

Try optimized defaults.
Yeah I will if this **** goes to hell :p Anyhow, sorry for being such a nub when it comes to bios and whatnot, felt I made you guys mad for not being that smart / understood what you guys meant :/ No harm meant and im highly greatful for all of your time and effort put into this. <3

edit; Im greatful to all those who have helped, that is.

edit2; Ran Furmark and my GPU was just fine, no problem there. Ran Prime95 with the computer clocked to 4.2GHz and it bluescreened. Lowered the clock to 4GHz and it ran through Prime95 just fine. Also tested my CPU & Memories with OCCT tests, both went through just fine there aswell, so lets just hope it stays this way. Ill update on like Tuesday if I havent gotten any bsods till then.

Last edited:
Lowered the clock to 4GHz and it ran through Prime95 just fine.

Great, but if it blue screens again -- set everything at stock. It's senseless to sort drivers and software and reinstall the OS if the hardware is overclocked. Guess you know where your crashes come from.

Great, but if it blue screens again -- set everything at stock. It's senseless to sort drivers and software and reinstall the OS if the hardware is overclocked. Guess you know where your crashes come from.

yeah exactly. I kinda wanna see if this makes my stuff bsod and by then I should know what it is :) Not really clocking because I wanted that little unnoticeable ghz on my cpu.

yeah exactly. I kinda wanna see if this makes my stuff bsod and by then I should know what it is :) Not really clocking because I wanted that little unnoticeable ghz on my cpu.

Good luck. Just something I would like other folks seeking help to know -- pushing one's hardware over, as well as under, often causes BSOD's. Therefore, the 1st thing you want to do is to reset all your hardware parts such as CPU, FSB, RAM, video card, to their default frequencies, multipliers, voltages as advised by the manufacturers. Otherwise you'll be getting lots of blue screens with your thread going as far as page 5 and sorting drivers and reinstlling the OS just won't help.

Overclocking is rather unique in each different case, and it takes a good individual effort to get it stable working. The point of writing this is to say that overclocking and debugging are two different areas. So if you are overclocking, you know the source of you blue screens.

Back
Top Bottom