Windows 7 Custom Signature Request

Re: GFX Request

I'll have one please, name : NemesisUK, Can it be in a industrial style and very geeky with a amd and Gigabyte logo. The Darker gothy\industrial the better.

Yes I can make you a Sig, I have sent you a PM on the details nmsuk :)

Dark, geeky and metals ... cant go any darker or you will have a black rectangle :)

Click for full size

Nem_Sig.png

Thank you again, shall now go and show off my new sig to the inetz lol

hello guys, can i again request for a signature? i like much the same as adamsapple, but ofcourse you guys already knew my taste and you can use the goddess from my signature below. thank you once more and may the gods bless you all :)

Hi nemea :)

As I and Richard are currently busy, maybe as a member of the GFX Team Mitchell_A would like to work on this one ... personally I would love to see some of your work Mitchell_A :)

Hi nemea :)

As I and Richard are currently busy, maybe as a member of the GFX Team Mitchell_A would like to work on this one ... personally I would love to see some of your work Mitchell_A :)

Unfortunately I'm laid up with exams until the end of the week, afterwards I'd love to give it a shot, of course :)

Well as we are mid week now Im sure nemea wont mind a little wait, thanks Mitchell_A looking forward to seeing it ! :p

i don't mind waiting :) i could be here forever as the inquiry for my problem isn't solved yet. :frown: i will checked on you guys later.

awesojsf.jpgth1lg095scuba.gif Not sure if you could work that into a signature or not > The fish in scuba is so right for The Water Cooler :) The name whoosh if it could be spelt : WhOoSh . Thanks in advance :) Not forgetting the Windows7Forums the #1 forum .
Hope that is not asking to much ?

Last edited:

Thanks and yes it looks great . Very nice the way you have managed to tie it all together :):worship:

Would love to have a sig. that you guys have been showing. Maybe something along the sci-fi line. Would greatly appreciate it if you could make me one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom