BCP4: 00100A74
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 256_1

Attachments

• Seven Forums.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 606
Avast hindered the download of the file, notifying:

URL:http://windows7forums.com/attachments/bl...
Process:C:\Users\xxxxxxxxxx\AppData\Local\Go...
Infection:BV:QHhost-MJ [Trj]

Don't really know what it means, other than the file is supposed to contain a Trojan. Thought it to be good to inform.

201power, I recommend you do a thorough scan!

Last edited:
Thanks!
any good software for Trojan scan?
However, I don't think it's trojan, everytime the computer unexpect turn off,
there is no delay or blue screen, it's just turn off. Really looks like a hardware problem.
What do you think?

The existence of some malware doesn't mean it is the root of your problem. But we don't want to spread them, do we? For the scan, use the antivirus / security program you have. They all work quite well, when updated. Most more experienced persons in this Forum recommend MSE, Microsoft Security Essentials Product Information. It's free, so no harm in trying it too... BUT don't have two antiviruses running at the same time - disable the other.

(Personally, I have Avast Internet Security, one you must pay for.)

Plus, make a scan with Malwarebytes, Malwarebytes : Free anti-malware download.

About the shutdowns, they could be temperature problems. When was the last time you gave your computer a good vacuum cleaner treatment? If it was "quite awhile" ago, you might want to do it? If it was "never"... go figure!

Cheerio.

Last edited:
Hi Titanic

Thanks again for the reply. I did a virus and trojan scan, I also did the malwarebytes scan.
I also did a PC doctor hardware test and no problem were found.
But I still have this problem today.

I just changed the new fan and I don't think its because the temperature problem.
I notice that when I turn off the wireless the laptop didn't shutdown for a while.
I'll test more today.

Any other thoughts?

Having looked through your information about the problem, Microsoft informs everything from a virus to various system file issues. Correction may be difficult, even impossible.

I would suggest zero formatting your hard disk(s), at least the main C, and re-installing Windows. Since your security didn't recognize the out-coming Trojan, you do actually form a hazard for others. We do have a responsibility for each others, thus we are obliged to make sure our own computers are safe, not only for us ourselves, but for others too.

Sorry to say this, but I think your computer is a risk. Clean it, please.

Hi Titanic

Now I've taken your suggestion and format system partition and re-installed windows 7.
However, the problem continues...here is the last minidump and system information.

Please take another look, I definitely think it's a hardware problem.

Thanks!.

Attachments

• 2012-8-2.zip
    155.3 KB · Views: 520
Anyone have a good suggestion on this?
I don't have enough money to buy a new laptop....

Very sorry I haven't replied. I got in to an accident while fishing with some friends. I'll try to get back in the next days. Just pulling my bones back...

Back
Top Bottom