Windows 7 Dell Inspiron 1501 Graphic driver problem

pl187

Hey everyone,

Just recently installed windows 7 32bit tonight and have a problem running the aero effects, my current graphics card is ATI IGP Xpress 1150 ive tried searching for drivers etc but cant seem to find any information at all and wondering if anyone on here can shed me some light?

Thanks.

I had that problem, the display driver that comes with the Dell Resource cd installed and kept asking me the video driver, until you search the internet and found a driver update, sorry if you do not understand the lyrics the truth is that I do not know English translated it with google so if you do not understand just click here http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9EY7L6AG the only problem with this controller is that when running a program (games, applications, etc) will be smaller because I have not found the configuration suitable for this controller will help you with that, so if you have you will appreciate that I have know ... and did not find the page where I download it, got on megaupload just for you.:cool::up:

Back
Top Bottom