Windows 7 Destop not loading

Shayan

Hi Everyone, I need some helpMy Desktop wont load, i start up and then when it starts loading desktop the screen stays black and i cant acces anything, i can only move the mouse. what should i do. please help.

If the screen goes black shortly after the Windows logo, the video output might not be going to the correct display. Have you tried the special keys to select the correct output? If not that, perhaps the resolution is incorrect, try starting in Safe Mode to see if you can get a picture. A driver problem might also be involved, so Safe Mode would help with that also.

Can you hit CTRL+ALT+Del and get anything. The background will go black if the system has not been activated and only certain utilities will be available. But if this is the case, you should be getting some type of activation message.

i also have the same problem but im using acer aspire one laptop. when i turn on my laptop it it will start but just staying black. one day i decided to wait it, then after 20 to 30 minutes the logo shows up and its already ok. but when im going to use it again i always repeat those things. and sometimes when i wait, maybe its already half hour and its not working again and stays black. help me plss >.<

Back