Windows 7 Display went so BIG I can't use W'7?

cyberized

Tonight I was watching ESPN 360 using there software and I was noticing it was kind of buggy,,,,,I would tell it to display Full Screen and then when I would make it go smaller etc.....I noticed the way their page positioned itself I could no longer use the "X" to close the page/site....I had to use Task Manager to shut it down. Things got alot worse and still are: going back to opening screen - something has caused the toolbar to go almost totally OFF the screen and it has gone wider too........I cannot access ANYthing but I can get the Computer screen and go to Control Panel and Device Manager. I have changed my resolution and that does not help and I did have it set at 150% - I lowered that to 125%.....no help. Thus - I can not use this sucker at all and now it won't even turn off........I guess I will unplug it.

PS: When it boots up the boot info is ALL BIGGER than normal too....like when you first start with new graphics card drivers.

PLEASE help me if you can or tell me where to go for this one - I did a search here and did not see anything like this.

michael:confused:

When it boots up the boot info is ALL BIGGER than normal too....like when you first start with new graphics card drivers.

This would be a problem with the card or the mobo, or a BIOS setting maybe.
This is not a driver or win7 problem. Win7 and drivers aren't even started yet at this point.
This could also be the monitor, try playing with it's settings or replace to find out.
Then replace the card and see if the issue resides.

Back