DNS Config and Blocked Ports

JAYQUERY

Hi Everyone,

Setting up a new eCommerce site on my Windows Server 2008 R2 running IIS 7.5, Installed I have 5 separate IP addresses all linked to nopCommerce sites using port 80 and port 443 for SSL.

Now I've just added an extra IP address for another eCommerce site in development but I just can't get it to connect to the server getting the error ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED in the browser, checked the DNS with the domain, and setup on IIS all appears to be fine, been scratching my head for a few days on this until I checked the ports, It looks like port 80 is closed for the new IP address, but all the other IP addresses using port 80 work fine, why would this be the case, and would anybody know how to fix it?

As always much appreciated for any help on this despite not being a nopCommerce question :)

Cheers

I wouldn't even worry about your issue until you fix the glaring problems such as your running commerce sites on an unsupported operating system. That alone puts you out of PCI compliance.

Thanks for getting back to me, looking into upgrading the server do you have any recommendations? We use World Pay as the current payment provider and everything checks out fine as far as PCI compliance but I do understand this could change. Do you have any answers for the initial issue raised?

Back