Windows 7 Doctoral Research on Microsoft: do you want to participate in it?

Makeau

Hi everyone!

My name is Matteo and I am a doctoral student at the University of Pisa. I am new here and I got the permission from your administrator to post a message about my research. I think you might be interested in it! :razz:

I have been studying the relationship between individuals and their favorite brands for the last two years. By the way, I have a few questions that I would like to ask on Microsoft, and I am hoping that I can get in contact with some of you who are fans of this brand! In particular, I am looking for about 15 people to complete a short survey that will take no more than 10 – 15 minutes, and I am able to give a $10 gift certificate to Amazon to those who participate. If you’re interested in helping me out, please write me at makeau(at)gmail.com and I'll send you the survey. It's really easy to complete it! :)

Thank you for your attention!

This is Mike from Windows 7 Forums. It is true that Matteo contacted me about a doctoral research project that he is doing regarding this subject. Please be aware that we are not directly associated with this study, but it has been approved because it maybe be useful for research and academic/educational purposes. As with any online survey or request made online, please be sure that you have clear and concise information about any personal details that you may be asked to divulge to third parties. Thank you!

"I'm not paranoid. I KNOW they are out to get me!"

Just as a matter of choice, I abstain from taking surveys, where any answer would point to who I am, where I am, etc.

It's a Security thing. (one of my occupational specialties)

I do want to wish the OP all the best of luck.

:cool:

Back
Top Bottom