Windows 10 Driver Easy Pro 5.1.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

ragnarok1968

I realize finding drivers, the newest and greatest can be a real pain. So if I can add my two cents on this issue, I would recommend people to download and upgrade to the pro version. Even if you have DELL, HP, Toshiba etc, it will find the proper drivers from the vendors that made the products in your laptop.

Driver Easy Pro (free download but slow if updating your drivers under the free version)

The pro version gives you massively fast download speeds and doesn't take a lifetime. This is what the interface looks like:

step2.jpg

I have saved myself tons of time on keeping my drivers updated. No, I don't work for them but I am a licensed user. whatever I can do to simplify peoples lives.

It's not good practice to use 3rd party driver software....as they tend more time then not, find/install the wrong or outdated drivers. It's always best to go directly to the vendor site and download drivers that way.

If users are using windows 10, MS has done a bang up job with driver downloads for any system and again, there's no need for such software.

I only reported on this because I use it and it has been reliable for years. example:

this is an MSI gaming laptop. It successfully found drivers for even the most Minutiae of my drivers. OEM's use 3rd party hardware (chipsets, and USB bus as well as CPU). Most chipsets are Intel or AMD side. so they are standard.

But things like my Nahimic sound drivers, realtek sound drivers are standard

The forum does not recommend using applications such as the above as they can find incorrect data especially for new users.

Learn to do it the correct way and source the drivers direct from the manufacturer or support site.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom