Windows 10 Edge - Flightradar24 - 3D view

Wow what a page! I've never seen this before and i can't believe the sheer volume of traffic...

My god we are screwed..

But to get back to the original question, I'll have to try the plug in at some point and see if I get the same result.

Wow what a page! I've never seen this before and i can't believe the sheer volume of traffic...

My god we are screwed..

But to get back to the original question, I'll have to try the plug in at some point and see if I get the same result.
See all the traffic over Europe! I live so 30 KM south of Schiphol/Amsterdam Airport. So I am interested.

Anyway, it is not a big deal. Thanks for answering.

I'm not too far from you Bochane as I'm in London so I have a vested interest too. Wow Now i know why it's so noisy above my head.. :)

Well, as many (readers?) know, I am a retired air Traffic Controller. 35 years. Believe it, all of those have no chance of colliding. It happens, various reasons but, I boast, rarely the fault of ATC.
Anyway. cut to the chase. It is, naturally, in my blood. Whenever anyone of my acquaintance, or in my family.goes on holiday, I track the whole trip. None of that mysterious MH stuff for me.
fwiw. There are many such programs now on the web. They don't, particularly, need Googlearth

Last edited:
That link works on all my browsers....Chrome, FF, IE 11 and Edge...no problem what so ever. I'm running windows 10 build 10166.

That link works on all my browsers....Chrome, FF, IE 11 and Edge...no problem what so ever. I'm running windows 10 build 10166.
The link works, on Edge, IE and Chrome. It is the 3D tab, visible when you track a flight, which provides you with some kind of 'real-time' cockpit view or side - or back view from the plane. It uses the Google Earth plug-in. In previous versions it worked, not flawlessly, but in a way. Now in W10 it looks like that plug-in is useless. In my opinion is it on Google to repair it. So no big deal.
And I love to hear a better site....

Bye for now,
Henk

Added: I just remember that you need Java for that option.....

Last edited:
Ahh....I see. I don't use Java, so I won't be able to help.

Well, I updated a laptop and tested this again.
Interesting result:
- Edge: flightradar ok, 3D/cockpit view not working
- IE 11: flightradar ok, 3D/cockpi tview ok (GEplugin survived from upgrading W7)
- Chrome: flightradar ok, 3D/cockpit view wants me to download Google Earth plugin, which is not supported by W10

Henk

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom