Windows 7 Email Key Strokes Issues

Power User 57

I am new to this forum. Hello everybody. When I am typing the email i will look up and i am tpying in the message some where else. I called my computer support and it is not the puter. I refreshed IE7 also. It did it twice just now. It appears as if the keys have different functions when pressed. Does anybody have the same issue? Any ideas? It is driving me crazy.

Are you sure your not hitting the touchpad (mouse) as you are typing?

Honestly,, I have never seen this issue that was not either user error or a problem with the keyboard or mouse.

I see you have another thread running on the same issue? However, maybe the problem is with AOL. But what exactly are you using to access your mail. Your specs say Windows 7 Beta 1 (No such release, but the Beta has expired and will be giving you problems). You also refer to IE 7. This is not a part of Windows 7??? Perhaps you have been applying some patches which have spoiled your setup?

I am new to this forum. Hello everybody. When I am typing the email i will look up and i am tpying in the message some where else. I called my computer support and it is not the puter. I refreshed IE7 also. It did it twice just now. It appears as if the keys have different functions when pressed. Does anybody have the same issue? Any ideas? It is driving me crazy.

You are on a laptop.. they do this strange behavior. Search for TouchFeeze, insatall it and let us know if it helps. Also, you should be able to turn off your touch pad if you have an external mouse.

Thanks I already loaded the program and it seems to be working so far!!!! Is there any things to do once your loaded. I can still move it?Let me know please. The copy of Windows 7 a evaluation copy build 7100. Typo on the IE7. I thoght It was posted in the wrong section. Must have been because I got help from you's. Pretty good forum so far. Is it just for Windows 7?

Thanks I already loaded the program and it seems to be working so far!!!!

Is it just for Windows 7?

I don't know. Lightening struck my laptop when I was at work Can you test it and let us know if it worked under Win 7? I'm guessing it will. (Where is my gold star?)

Sorry to hear about the computer. I have sent a number of emails and no problems so far . By now it would have happened. Not quite sure how it works but who cares as long as it works. Will let you know. I really enjoy Win 7 having Vista you appreciate it.I have the RC copy which when it expires I will get for sure. Is this a open forum with Win 7 being the main topic? Thanks :D :D

SOLVED!! This problem has not happened again. I have typed numerous emails and chats like these and it has worked perfect. I hope this is the end of this. Look forward to chatting with this group of people. Thanks

Back