Email server will not receive

jenniangl

It is something normal. If you don't get the email for confirmation of registration on a certain website, try to wait for a little bit more, it will surely come. Or check the spam folder. In the majority of cases, you can find the email you need in the spam folder. In other cases, you didn't write the email correctly on the website you are registering. Also, if your email in the spam list, you can't get the confirmation of the accounts on several websites. You can use the email checker to verify if your email is considered an email spammer.

Last edited:

Katarienr

I also hate getting spam emails. It was hard for me to get rid of them. Temporary emails helped me the most. I am using them to register my accounts on different websites without getting spam emails after registration. Most people avoid using them because they think they are not safe, which is not valid. They are disappearing after some days after completing the registration, which means that no one will be able to check what you are getting on your email or use it for sinister purposes and harming you and your family or friends.